At East Coast Auto Plaza, auto body repair involves many specialized functions and skills. It’s an art and a science. It involves replacement of damaged parts, restoring steel or aluminum to its original shape and strength, sculpting body lines and contours, mixing, matching and applying paint to match original color and texture and finally assembling the vehicle with thoroughness as good as it originally was.
We go the extra mile to make sure that everything on your vehicle is as good as it was before the accident. Some of them include the following:
- Reassemble structural parts to factory specifications and restore the factory corrosion protection;
- Weld structural replacement parts, using factory approved methods to ensure structural integrity;
- Align vehicle’s suspension and wheels thereby maintaining factory and original operating safety standards;
- Ensure exterior seams meet or exceed factory standards, to include the bumper, fender, grille and hood;
- Match paint color with cutting-edge, precision auto-paint color matching technology.